welcome

Hey. Hey. Hey!!!!!!! Class 2e6 owned this blog.
Its ours. Simply click here. if you hate or maybe jealous with us.
Much appreciated if you stay.
Do tag! with sense please.
Thanks for viewing.


dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Voting.


At the museum (Krystal, Tan Chuan, Joven, Zheng Dong and Justin.) From the left.

Guys do voting.
I only wants to add one more author.
So vote :
Joven or David?
I think better I keep myself.
I take your vote then decide who should I give.
I am ruling. Like the...
Ok. Never mind. I just want you guy to know this.
This blog is always active esp. the tagboard with kenneth, Joven and co.
Our tagboard will not be dead so easily.
Even the whole class fall (touch wood*)
They will support us. (all lies.)(the fact. They will run away first.)
First run away is Yan Kai.
Ha.
Ok. Enough of craps.
Ms Tan's Birthday is on Next Monday.
Mine is on 26 may.
And,
Etc.
So guys know what you can do right?
Ha. The present no need too big just as high as Zheng Dong as big as the teacher table can le.
Just kidding...
Ok fine. I know is not funny.
Class you guys choose song.
I sing. I want to sing...
So Choose by not too difficult. Ha.
Chinese is the best...
Posted By SunShine, Ray Ng.



Were All in This Together - High School Musical