welcome

Hey. Hey. Hey!!!!!!! Class 2e6 owned this blog.
Its ours. Simply click here. if you hate or maybe jealous with us.
Much appreciated if you stay.
Do tag! with sense please.
Thanks for viewing.


dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

New news.

Hello. Class,
New Instrution.
Date: 8 June 09.
Time: After 2.
Place: At part 'E' of East Coast Park.
Transportation: Take bus 197 at badok,
pass by the industrial area,
then you will see housing estate,
then you will see a busstop with a zebra crossing,
then alight the next stop,
then find the underpass towards ECP,


I would like to ask few people meet with me and go together.
If interested feel free to text/call me at 93298923...
And one condition if meeting me do not be late!
Any question regarding the bbq can text/ call me too...
Much Appreciated :]
Posted by SunShine, Ray Ng



Were All in This Together - High School Musical