welcome

Hey. Hey. Hey!!!!!!! Class 2e6 owned this blog.
Its ours. Simply click here. if you hate or maybe jealous with us.
Much appreciated if you stay.
Do tag! with sense please.
Thanks for viewing.


dailies
geekologie
iwatchstuff
ohnotheydidn't
perezhilton
pinkisthenewblog
thesuperfical
threadless
yaymonday

Hello.

Guys, Since when the blog is so dead?
Tsk,
29 June is school reopen.
Guys must study hard.
3 and a half month to End- Of -Year -Exam
No one is allow-ed to fall to NA.
Understand?
I miss-ed you guys man.
I miss-ed the noise you guys made.
I miss-ed my partner.
I miss-ed all the teachers.
I miss-ed the duty during recess.
I miss-ed hitting haffeez.
I miss-ed self-study lesson which I move-ed around.
I miss-ed chasing you guys out of class.
I miss-ed helping you guys locking the door.
I miss-ed skipping lesson.
I miss-ed listening to Yan Kai and Zheng Dong singing.
I miss-ed Mr Rahim lesson.
And, I know you guys miss-ed my singing right?
Ha.
Okay. I know some of you don't care what I miss-ed right?
I just write lo.
Your choice to read or no.
Posted By SunShine, Ray Ng



Were All in This Together - High School Musical